POS Ready Aures Sango (Vectron)
SANGO is an original and innovative all-in-one POS management terminal; Preloaded with Vectron Software . With no intrusive base, stand or foot, unlike other EPOS systems on the market, SANGO soars effortlessly, as if weightless, offering and revealing a space traditionally occupied by the central unit and motherboard; elegantly attached and suspended from its offset cast aluminium arm, the system’s real exo-skeleton and support for its technological core (CPU), SANGO combines minimalist aesthetics and ergonomics (a dedicated till drawer can be housed under the screen) – as well as lower power consumption. Stable and rigid, its thin metal base (a natural extension of the slender) acts as a heat sink. This new EPOS will adapt to the technology requirements of all users: 4 types of processors are available, as well as a range of connection options. The flat LED touch monitor, with an edgeless display surface, is offered in multi-touch projected capacitive (PCAP) technology. It’s glossy polycarbonate finish, featuring a mix & match range of seven modular colours (White, Black, Red, Blue, Orange, Grey and Cassis) takes AURES’ colour revolution, launched in 2005 with the Odyssé, to new heights – adding the finishing touch to retailers’ brand identity.
Vectron Software will be pre-loaded on this device.
- Stable, fast and easy-to-install software with flexible, cross-sector functions
- Special support for hospitality, bakeries, retail trades, dry cleaners, etc.
- Individual permissions for operators, menu items and functions
- Intuitive operation through user specific layouts and icons
- Comprehensive media support for EC-Cash, direct-debiting etc.
- Extensive reports and user-optimised journals
- Time & attendance data available
- Flexible printer control also for network printers with switch-over options and automatic forwarding in case of error
- Support for scanners, card readers, drink dispensing systems, etc.
- Extensive possibilities for back office connections through open interfaces
- Network-capable – also in combination with other Vectron POS systems
- Remote maintenance and troubleshooting via remote data transfer